Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


After we got home from the Humphrey's last night, we stayed up to "watch the new year come in"=o) but we kept hearing fireworks and so we shut off all the lights and every once in a while we were able to see them out the window. So Dad got the camera and took some pictures. They didn't turn out very well because we weren't very close and it was through the windows, but I thought the colors looked neat against the black sky=o)






This isn't a picture of fireworks (as you can see(o=) but she was sooooo cute this morning that I had to take a picture of her lying down like this, she doesn't do it very often and when she does it is super cute=o)


7 comments:

Rebekah L. said...

Oh..all those pictures make me miss yall even more.
Sounds like you had some wonderful holidays! Love you.
Rebekah

~Kluane said...

I miss you so much to)o= especially at Christmas...I remember how you and mom used to give each other snowman gifts every year. Are you planning on visiting any time soon!!!!
Love you lots and miss you,
Kluane

Anonymous said...

We had a watch night service at the church with everybody. You can probably guess what that is!!! ;)
Man, was I EVER tired!
We also had a meal together upstairs. The main dish was chili.... I don't really like chili... But I survived on dessert and chips! ;)
Your bunny (rabbit hare??) is really cute! I want one!!!
Lydia~

Rebekah L. said...

Yes....I remember. In fact, every time I see a cute snowman decoration I want to buy it for her....

Aimee said...

I'm surprised you guys don't have a bunny! Sense your mom likes them so much!=)
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Well.... We did have a bunny but, when she was about to have little bunnies, I guess she was too old to have them,,,, so she died before having them. She was a brown Rabbit.. I think she was a Rex. My mom got her for her Birthday one year... So we were all really sad for a few days. :( I STILL miss Millie! We buried her ( My dad and Brother) on the side of our house.
Well, I better go now!
Lydia~

Aimee said...

Oh, thats sad...
Aimee