Monday, February 4, 2008

Random things...=o)

Can any of you guys tell me how to load videos on here???? I've been trying to do it...it says it's uploading but its taken about 3 hours...and it still isn't done yet!

HELP!!!



What did you guys think of my polls this time?? I'm running out of ideas for them...

This saying is for all you animal lovers out there (more specifically, the Humphreys=o)


Qui me amat, amat et canem meam. (that's Latin)
He who loves me, loves my dog.
Maggie~

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

I love your quote!
Its pretty neat that your learning latin! :)

neverletmeforget said...

I agree with the quote. If someone loves me they have to love my dog ;o)

As far as the video thing goes it depends on your camera. Maybe if we get a chance I'll try to show you on friday....
~Me~

Anonymous said...

I have NO earthly idea how to upload a video!! I like it when you put new polls up! ;) Its fun!
Maybe you could do, Which Horse Breed Would You Want??? LOL! Not a very good idea!
I like that quote!
If somebody loves me, they HAVE to love my,,, er, birds! They aren't exactly dogs... But I think it goes the same for allllll animals!!
Welllll..... How's the weather up there?? It pretty nice down here... It gets up to about... 59-60 in the middle of the day, but its about in the low forty's at night... I better go now!! :)
Lydia~
P.S. How's that for a long comment??

Aimee said...

Lydia, Its only fourty above where you live?! Its 50-35 below, up here! Plus the power went out today!! Brrrrr!

~Kluane said...

I'm glad you all loooove my quote;D
~Krista,
You can try and show me on Friday but will it work if I don't have my movie on your computer??
~Lydia,
We had -50 below this morning!! BRRRR....
Kluane