Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dress-Up With Butter=o)

Well...sometimes I can manage to dress Butter up for a few seconds (if I can keep him occupied with something else=o) and so here are some of the pictures=o)


Frontier Pup


Super Butter!!

Good Boy...Shake Hands=o)

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPER BUTTER!!!!=o)

Well you have to be silly sometime (I'm silly alot=o) so there's my silly post=o)

~Kluane~

9 comments:

Aimee said...

Yeah you posted!!! Butter is so cute! I try to put stuff on Molly but she never keeps it on long enough to snap a picture=D
Aimee

Aimee said...

Kluane Tawn Tozier! You are in BIG trouble!!!
Aimee

~Kluane said...

Why? Aimee Grace Humphrey=o)
I told you you should have posted=o)

Anonymous said...

When we had Boomer, he could shake hands, crawl, jump, he could lay, sit .... And all that other good stuff! :)
Lydia~

~Kluane said...

That's neat Lydia=o) our dog doesn't like to do anything, I think he's the laziest dog I've ever seen=o)

Aimee said...

No Molly is much lazier trust me=D
Aimee

~Kluane said...

Yeah probably...but you should be around when he just lays there and won't even move to come lick some bacon grease off my fingers! I think if they were in a lazy contest the would come pretty close to tying=o)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture On the top of your blog page. ( or whatever it called!! :P)
Lydia~

Aimee said...

Kluuuuaaaneee, why have you not posted??
AimeeP.S. I like the new page header.