Monday, April 14, 2008

Hard to believe...(except for Alaska=o)

Okay...so it's supposed to be April...right? or am I behind a few months...
Anyways...here's what it looks like April 14 2008 (It's not November is it???)



This is what I saw from our living room window when I woke up this morning...




This is what we use for our snow gauge...so...this morning we had about 3 1/2 inches=o)



And this is our adorable puppy...acting pitifuly cold (even though he could have come inside if he wanted too=o) So I'm sure all you out of state people find this hard to believe...but it's true!!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I hate this weather! I love winter but when it starts to melt, and then snows all day, it's a little annoying...
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I agree=o)

Anonymous said...

I wish it would snow here.... Your lucky!
But its, 76 out here, sunny, no humidity.... So why am I complaining?? :D I LOVE beautiful weather!
Lydia~