Monday, June 16, 2008

VBS!!!

Sooooo...I know I'm a little behind on the pictures...but we've been trying to get our 88ft garden in...so were kind of busy=o)






Bekah was wearing Mason's hat, but I think it looks better on her=o) No offense Mason...





The boys were being little stinkers...and none of them would turn around all at the same time...so I didn't get a very good picture...

~Kluane~

I'll be putting more pictures of other stuff on later...but I don't know if I'll have time tonight...

2 comments:

neverletmeforget said...

It was such a fun VBS! =o)

Hey I see a bit of blue sky outside! Maybe we'll be able to go tomorrow! I hope =o)

~Kluane said...

Kris,
It was super fun...and in the morning it was kind of blah, but then towards the afternoon was when it started getting nice...and if we run around and do stuff, maybe we'll be hot enough to go swimming=o)