Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July!

Fourth of July morning, Mom made Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!!! So yummy...and the kids were licking the pot...you can see they enjoy it=o)


From left to right...Aunt Marie (Grandpa Paul's sister, Mom's aunt, our great aunt), Uncle Steve (Aunt Marie's husband), Grandma April, and Grandma Harris (Mom's grandma...our great-grandma...I'm sure you could have figured everything out on your own...but since I told you maybe you saved some time....=o)
"Shake hands for a treat"
Chord...this is how you most always see him: with his hand in the chip bag;o)
The great water fight
(that lasted about 5 minutes...and I missed it! I went inside to do something and they threw all the water balloons before I got back!(but there were only about 43 because the popped all the other 207 that we had))





Grandpa Paul and his mom
Aunt Marie and Uncle Steve
Dad
Grandpa Paul
Grandma April
Boo-Boo
Now these are Cadence's and mine attempt at taking a self portrait...as you can see...they are rather scary=o)
Soft but Stinky pillow...=o)
Me and the Butter



This is Calder and Teague playing washers...that and horseshoes was played almost the whole day=o)

I'm going to post pictures of our hike later...

~Kluane~

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I really liked your pictures. I am glad you all had a fun fourth of July!

Kassandra said...

Hey, so you and Jenn's blogs are really cute. :o) How did you get them like that? I put a post on my blog about how it's ugly, and I want to change it, but no one has really responded. Help! :o) Haha, talk to you later.

Kassandra said...

Umm, it's definitely time for a new post. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello kluane, well I have finally commented, aren't you happy:):):):):)??? The pics are awesome, especially the one of your brothers and sister liking the pie pot:):):).
Joyka