Monday, August 18, 2008

Bunnies!

Sorry they aren't in order but I'm to lazy to go move them all in the right order...so just enjoy them the way they are please...=o)

This is Dorthea Duckfontein Dillworthy (Dots, Dot, or Dottie for short=o) oh, and by the way...you wouldn't understand the names unless you've read the Redwall books...more specifically, Lord Brocktree....

This is Basil Stag Hare (Basil for short) and his name is from Redwall...
and this is Ruby (Rubes for short=o) aren't you glad we have one simple name=o)









I'm sure you probably figured it out from there names, but Rubes and Dot are girls and Basil is a boy. We got them to breed, show, and sell, for 4-H and I think this is about how big they will get...I'm sorry it's such a short post, (information wise...) but ask any questions you want, because in May we'll be selling babies=o)
~Kluane

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get the hutch with them or did you have to build it????
Joyka

~Kluane said...

We built it...in 4 days actually=o) and I think the only thing we bought for it was the screen and a few screws=o)

Jenn said...

I love your bunnies....they are really cute! I am glad that you guys are enjoying them.

Aimee said...

Aww Dottie is so cute I'm going to have to get one from you guys=D
Aimee

Anonymous said...

What cute rabbits! I'm VERYYYY familiar with the Redwall books... Especially Basile Stag Hare!( Wot wot!)
Lydia~

Anonymous said...

Cute Bunnies!