~Kluane~
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Aren't I funny=o)
Chord and I bought a orange tree at Holm Town nursery yesterday....all their plants are on sale and we got these $60 trees for $10=o) they also have lime, lemon and some other little kind of fruit that were really cute...but I just wanted to post pictures of them. You can keep them inside and they don't grow very big. only about 8 to 12 feet I think it said...

There's already little oranges on it...Aren't they cute=o)
That's what they should look like when they are mature, it says they have good flavor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You didn't tell us about that tree! We want to taste the oranges when they are ripe=)
Aimee&Joyka
P.S. yes you are soooooooo funny
~(=o)-
We have a Orange tree by our church. After services when their ripe, all the kids go over to the tree and get the Oranges that they can reach. It's really fun!
Lydia~
that's so neat....I'd like a cherry tree....can I have an orange when they get ripe? I'll trade you a home grown pineapple for it ;o)
Well how nice!
I hope the tree does well. Maybe it will since you can keep it inside. Does it adorn your room, or Chord's? Or the family room?
Mrs. Kim,
Well, actually, Chord and I agreed to let it adorn the hall between our two bedrooms=o)
Krista,
Yeah! I'd love a fresh pineapple=o)
Lydia,
That's really neat, Mom and I wish that fruit trees grew here, but they don't=o(
Aimee and Joyka,
You know now=o) and if they ever ripen I'll give you one...maybe....if you are nice friends...=o)
Cool music on your sidebar Kluane, I didn't even think to loook far the sound of music=D
Aimee
Post a Comment