So Mom kind of gave me the idea...but I've been trying to figure something out...I want to start a blog book club...so I'll tell you a book to read and then about a month later I'll ask questions and find out what you thought of it and stuff...=o) but this way anyone who want's too can be in it...
I'll "learn" some of you guys the good classics yet=o) hehehe
~Kluane
6 comments:
I told bek she should do that but you got to it first.(oh and count me in)
I will do it too. If the books arent all girl books
Chord
Can I be in it Kluane? Mom
So when are you going to post the book to read?!
eh like chord said if there not all girly books ill do it also
your worstest cousin!
Mom,
yes you can be in it.
Quinn,
They won't be all girly books, and I was even thinking about maybe doing a Louis L`amour....
Post a Comment