Friday, January 14, 2011

Shooting

I was looking through some old pictures, and found these from a couple years ago. We stayed out in a cabin on Chena Hot Springs Road for a week and one day we did some target shooting =o)









It was lots of fun!

3 comments:

Grace and Beauty said...

My unique opinion on guns is that you should ship them all down to my house. I'd kind of like some more around here. :)

Dakota said...

Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing, and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well: wwwnocondemnation81.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Dakota

blondevue... said...

Great pictures, how fun! Wish we could shoot more here. :\
There is a outdoor archery range down the street from our house, but the closest place you can shoot guns is on the other side of the island.
Last night my Dad, Uncle and brothers all went hog (pig) hunting, and the guy they went with got one, so that was pretty neat.
Hope you're doing good and school is going awesome!
Tori