"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." -Psalm 42:11
This verse is comforting, no matter what time of day or what the circumstances. It seems to apply to every tiny corner of life. I was just sharing this thought with my mother last night on the phone...her heart has been heavy for my brother for so long, and I encouraged her to HOPE in the Lord, and just keep praying for him. Thanks for sharing your blessing, Kluane.
2 comments:
This verse is comforting, no matter what time of day or what the circumstances. It seems to apply to every tiny corner of life. I was just sharing this thought with my mother last night on the phone...her heart has been heavy for my brother for so long, and I encouraged her to HOPE in the Lord, and just keep praying for him.
Thanks for sharing your blessing, Kluane.
I love it when you post Scripture! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment