Thursday, March 15, 2012

~Randomness~

I have a bunch of ideas bouncing around in my head for different blog posts, but so far I haven't had the time to write them all down yet, but because I haven't posted for a while (as one of my dear friends keeps reminding me of ;)) I decided I would do a random post. A few random things about me and a few random pictures.

1. I love fun socks. They never match my outfits either :D unless it's Sunday, or they just happen to match accidentally :P I DID NOT SAY THE SOCKS NEVER MATCH EACH OTHER! I really really really hate mis-matched socks.
2. Animals make me happy. (except poultry...I can live without the poultry...I do like my turkeys though)
3. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted older brothers.
4. I like to be annoying sometimes. Ok...a lot of the time
5. I have a very hard time making decisions.
6. I think band-aids are awesome.
7. I really really like inside jokes.
8. I have a fascination with wooden spoons
9. I like my freckles. (but they only show up in the summer...)
10. I love journals and notebooks. Fancy, pretty, decorative ones. I have probably 8 of them that have never been written in..

Chena Lakes, 2011. Cadence looks like she's about to jump out of the boat!

Donelly Dome, 2011. Chord and Butter exploring.

Summer, 2011. A gorgeous flower, I'm not sure what kind it is though...

Claire, 2011.

Pennsylvania, 2011. How many sisters does it take to read a map?
 I pulled the pictures from randomly chosen folders on my computer ;) They were all from last summer, but maybe I'll get some older ones uploaded eventually.

~Kluane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kluanee, thanks for pointing out about the socks ;) hehe, and yes I'm soooo glad you posted ;) lol...


Ashley

Dawn said...

I love your pictures and randomness. The flower is a columbine as you probably already know now and will never ever forget! You only like socks that don't match because of Mrs. Natasha, she has been a good influence on your matching obsession you have carried from childhood. Love you. Mom

Rog said...

In response to 7...58. ;)

Essie said...

Eeep! I loved this post. :D
*I love band-aids. O_O
*I love Hannah and Paulina and their awesome way with directions. XD
*Wooden spoons are so cool. O_O
*Yeah, too bad we don't have any inside jokes. =/ Hey, wanna come over and have ice cream so we can lick our bowls?
:D Love you bunches, Miss Kluane! :D [{hug}]

Sharon said...

Hahaha! I can relate to...
♥ Having a HARD time making decisions (just ask my mom - LOL!)
♥ Having freckles (thankfully they've faded a bit by 17!)
♥ And...never seeming to work up the courage to use my pretty notebooks (I have a whole container of pretty ones I can never bear to use! Ask Savannah...haha)

Love this post!