"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Thursday, December 27, 2007
You've got to see this!!
This is a really neat movie, that Uncle Steve showed us, narrated by John Wayne but I'm not sure how to put the actual movie on here so here is the link. http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm Please tell me if it works. Maggie
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! That was really neat! The pictures where just plain pretty! I'll have to my dad that! I think he'll like that! ;) Lydia~
I loved it!!! I can't wait to show Phil....I know he'll really like it too. The boys thought it was pretty neat. I loved all the pictures! Thanks for sharing Jenn
4 comments:
Wow! That was really neat! The pictures where just plain pretty! I'll have to my dad that! I think he'll like that! ;)
Lydia~
That was really neat! Thanks for sharing. :o)
I loved it!!! I can't wait to show Phil....I know he'll really like it too. The boys thought it was pretty neat. I loved all the pictures! Thanks for sharing Jenn
Kluane!?...Where are the pictures of your Christmas??!!!
Post a Comment