"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Recital Pictures=o)
"How's this for a smile?" Wow! This is such a intense conversation...not=o) Two friends=o)
The recital went really well. All the little kids did really good and Kriss and I didn't mess up too much on our duet=o) and Joyka sat down at the bench with her hoop skirt and it didn't fly up in her face:)
I've only seen How the Grinch stole Christmas.... But that was a while ago.....About three years. I guess its not THAT long..... Have you seen "Time Piece"? Its another Christmas movie. We are go'in to watch it tonight. Well... At least the girls are... ;P Daniel MIGHT though...... Lydia~
You guys are so cute. :o) I loved Joyka's dress. :o) I'm planning on making a big one like that some day. :o) Of course "some day" will probably turn into "never" :o) Oh well, we'll see. :o) Talk to you later.
4 comments:
I LOVE Joyka's dress! Its really purty!
Lydia~
Kluane, the recital was wonderful. God has blessed you girls with talent you can use for Him. The pictures are treasures.
You will see one day......
I've only seen How the Grinch stole Christmas.... But that was a while ago.....About three years. I guess its not THAT long.....
Have you seen "Time Piece"? Its another Christmas movie. We are go'in to watch it tonight. Well... At least the girls are... ;P
Daniel MIGHT though......
Lydia~
You guys are so cute. :o) I loved Joyka's dress. :o) I'm planning on making a big one like that some day. :o) Of course "some day" will probably turn into "never" :o) Oh well, we'll see. :o) Talk to you later.
Post a Comment