These were attempted movies, I set the camera right on top of the cage and it kept falling off...so.......that's the funny little part at the end of both of them.....=o)
Now Joyka won't bite my head off any more for not posting these sooner....=o)
~Kluane
8 comments:
Aww, that's so cute. I wanna see pictures of them when they're a little bigger and have hair! :o)
Kassandra,
I'm going to post pictures at each week, so on Sunday or Monday there'll be pictures of them at 1 week old...etc....The're already getting a little bit of hair on them, and they move around quite a bit=o) So CUTE!!!=o)
They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see them with my own eyes..... soon, I can not wait till they have hair and they are little balls of fur, they are sooooo cute like that.
Joyka
hey kid...cool that your bunny had babies(:i cant wait to see them when theyre a little bigger...and hairy...and less rat-looking(: cadence was telling all about the pregnant bunny last week,i didnt realize she was about to pop!(:
That's too cute!
How long is a female rabbit pregnant?
Tomorrow we are having a garage sale with some church people at their house... Hope I don't get a sunburn!
Lydia~
Yea...I can finally see your post!
Angela,
Mom said my rabbit didn't look pregnant at all...but I thought she did=o)...but she didn't quite look like she would pop...=o)(I know what you meant...)=o)
Lydia,
They are usually pregnant 28-32 days....mine went to 31 days...That's funny that you are worried about being sunburnt...down here were worried about being frozen=o) (well...not quite...all our snow just melted in one day...it's been 45 above all day!!)
Mrs. Kim,
I'm glad you can see it now, I had to change the background because it was doing the same thing to me that it was doing to you, and I didn't want that to happen=o)
~Kluane
Yay! I didn't get a sunburn! My mom and sisters did though! I was inside a little bit of the time.... that might have helped a bit. :)
Lydia~
Post a Comment