Okay, so I don't know who of you out there that said you wanted to do this book finished it...but I'm tired of waiting so I'm starting this...I've never done book club questions before, so if they sound kind of boring just hang in there=o) I'll just do a few, and we can talk about anything else that anyone wants too.
1.Had you read the book before this time?
2.Who’s your favorite character?
3.What was your favorite part in the book?
4.What did you most dislike about the book? (if anything)
5.The first time you read it how long did it take you to figure out who the Scarlet Pimpernel was?
I'll be waiting impatiently for comments=o)
5 comments:
Uh...hello!? did no one read the book!?
Sorry to break it to you Klaune=D Hey send me that picture of me and you on your sidebar!!!! I love it!
Whoa your moderating comments now?
Guess who is reading your book now, Kluane? Won't say his name, but his initials are TSM.
:o)
Hey Kluane,
I haven't been to your blog in a really long time! Cute bunnies, by the way, and I dont even like rabbits. :O)
I didn't re-read The Scarlet Pimpernel but it's one of my favorite books ever so I'll answer your questions even though I'm not exactly in your book club. :O)
I liked Sir Percy the best, he was too funny, and I dont think I figured out that he was the scarlet pimpernel till I read it, I'm dumb like that. To be honest I dont remember for sure. Anyway, I think your book selection was great!
Post a Comment