Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just for you Jo!

We got some new rabbits a few weeks ago and I guess Joanna wants to see pictures of them=o)

This is Cinnaman (the people we got him from spelled it funny it's not me!)
anyways we got him from some people in our 4-H group and he's sick with the sniffles which can be deadly in rabbits. We got Conygan through the sniffles once so we are hoping to get him through it...but he's not doing very good so we don't know if he'll make it.



These next three we got from a breeder in Wasilla. This is Zax (pronounced Zacks) he's brown and very hyper but sweet=o)
This is Kieran (pronounce Keeran) she's just a baby and scared of EVERYTHING=o)

This is Hope ( I'm sure you can figure out how to pronounce that=o) She's an older doe and we just bred her on Saturday with Zax so hopefully we will have babies in a month.

By the way...Zax and Hope were already named...I wouldn't have picked those names for myself, but I guess they are ok. I did get to name the little black one. Her name is Gaelic for "small dark one" so I thought it fit=o) Saturday we have a rabbit show we are going to enter Hope and Zax in, Zax has been a couple of shows before and the lady we bought him from said he usually always wins a prize, so that's exciting. Have a good day...I still have wedding pictures I'm going to try to post=o)

~Kluane

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black and white one is really cute!
I actually want a Hamster or a Gerbil... Have you ever had one of those before?
The only reason I don't want one is because of our cat.. Cause I'm not sure how she would act around a little mouse-like thing....
Lydia Rose~

Kassandra said...

Yay, a new post! :o) Your blog has been pretty dead, girl. :o) Your new bunnies are too cute. I remember when we came over and I held the babies. :o) Anyways, hope you're having a good day. See you at church tonight. :o)

Grammie Kim said...

I showed your rabbits to Aleanah this morning, and she was very determined to get Kendall to "c'mere! Tenall"...
She really oooo'd and ahhh'd at Hope.

Anonymous said...

The rabbits are so cute!!! When we come up for Caleb's wedding I want to come over and hold them some time. Thank for the pictures.

jo

blondevue... said...

Hope you have fun at the show on Saturday. Your rabbits are very pretty. Well handsome for some of them. :o)
Brittany's going to the same show I think this Saturday. :)
Can't wait to see you!
Tori

~Kluane said...

Lydia,
I've never had either of those before...but I like hamsters=o)
Kassandra,
I know....I was trying to think of something to post (I guess I thought about it for a loong time=o)
Mrs. Kim,
That's neat that Aleanah liked them=o)
Jo!
You can come over everyday and hold them if you want!!!
Tori,
We will have fun at the show! and yeah Brittany's going to be there with some of her bunnies. I'll see you Sunday right?

Ashley from Alaska(headed to) Hawaii said...

cute rabbits Kluane! :)I love the little brown one that is scared of everything he is sooo cute! :)
Hope your having a good day!
Love,
Ashley

Aimee said...

I like Cinnimon the best. Why do you have to spell it the same way?