Ok...I know I should have posted these like ummm...4 months ago....but I didn't so you're getting them now....I've been working on it on and of for 4 months so I'm tired of messing with it and the pictures won't do what I want them to do....so you'll just have to take them out of order...




So...sorry they're all mixed up...but you get the general idea...=o)
~Kluane
11 comments:
Sorry there are so many spaces in between each picture....blogger kept doing that every time I added another picture, so I didn't bother with it..
Wow a little late=D
Better late than never. Good pictures. I always forget to snap pictures when I get caught up in the moment! It was a beautiful wedding, and the couple...oh so sweet.
great pictures! Oh, and I LOVE your background! Too cute!!! :o)
I love my background too...hehehehe
The wedding pictures are very pretty.
Your header looks great. =) How has riding been going? I bet the snow has cleared up alot!
Post pictures of the new foal as soon as you can. :)
Tori, the snow is all gone, and riding has been GREAT! I have a schooling show in June that I'm going too...so that'll be fun, 'cept all the western riding is on a Sunday so I'll miss that=o(
I'll try and post pictures of the filly as soon as possible=o)
I loved the pictures....I can't believe you got one of ME!!! I forgive you!!! HEHEHE Love you!!
Good to see you're back buddy. =) It was for'eva since you posted! and I'm agreeing with Mrs. Kim's never late than never. By the way, I'm not blogging, but I do have a picture site now. It's lanaerose.shutterfly.com I can't remember if I'd told you that or not.
question... what was with all the weird dresses? was it a themed wedding or sumthing?
Great pictures Kluane. Me and Jason both like them. Thanks for posting them so we could see.
Jo
Post a Comment