Thursday, April 2, 2009

My cousins Caitlin and Hannah are in Fairbanks for ski races and we went to see them today. They both did really well, and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that they are here for the weekend.
Hannah

Caitlin ( I caught her talking)

Caitlin
Hannah

Hannah, Grandma Tozier, and Caitlin

Hannah, Me and Caitlin

Us=o)

I just love them to death!!!

~Kluane

9 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

OH, how wonderful that you got to spend some time with them.
The pictures are just great, and they will be treasures when the girls have gone home!
You should print a big one of your grandma T. and put it in a frame for her. What a great gift idea.

Kassandra said...

Cousins are SO fun!!! I can't wait to see mine in May. :o) Glad you got to spend some time with yours. :o)

neverletmeforget said...

That's so cool you got to see them Kluane......knew it would all work out some how =o)

Caity(: said...

Yay! I am posting pictures also : ) Check them out : ) I don't have any of me and you though, so could you send me the ones you like best? And that one of Cadence and me, and one of Grandma and me,
please? : )
I love youuuu!
Caity : )

Jenn said...

I'm glad you got to see them. I am sure it is a lot of fun since you don't get to see them very often. I hope you had a great time!!!

Dawn said...

Remember you all used to be the Tozier Tot's. Love ya, Mom

Ashley from Alaska in Hawaii said...

Post!! :0)0

Happy Girl said...

Hello there pal. It's been over a month since you posted (which you probably know) so I thought I would just check in on you. Thinking of you!

Lanae`

Aimee said...

KLUANE POST!!!