Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hmmm....I haven't posted since last year...I'm WAY behind=o)

So, we took family pictures...and here's a few of them.

















Teague doesn't play the guitar...but this was Grandpa Seay's and it looked really neat as a prop=o)

What did you think? we took them at home and I thought most of them turned out pretty well (of course I only posted the good ones, but....=o)

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I like the pics! Very nice!

Grammie Kim said...

Awwww, Kluane, they are wonderful. I love them. Especially your profile pic.
The one of Teague with the guitar was fantastic.
Good Job!

blondevue... said...

Beautiful! You guys look wonderful! I didn't know until the last few pictures that you guys had taken them at home, they look professional. :)
We're missing a picture of your parents! =D
I love your hair, and Cadance's hair is so long!
The boys looked really happy with their violins. Happy 2010 friend!
Tori

Hon Rosie said...

The pics are GREAT!!!:):) luv the first one!!!
LydiaRose~

Mrs.Lambert said...

i love all of them!!!soooooo adorable(:

Jenn said...

They're great!!! I love all of them!! I am so glad you posted them!!