Friday, June 11, 2010

Turkey Girl

I am the Turkey Girl, not the Goose Girl...I DESPISE geese with a passion and I probably won't ever have any if I can help it=o)

Anyways, I'm doing a market project in 4-H this year...I'm raising turkeys and I'm gonna sell one in the auction at the fair. The other ones we are gonna keep for ourselves :D I didn't like them at all when I first got them....but they are pretty cool now, and they are absolutely GORGEOUS when the sun shines on them. I tried to get a picture of my tom all puffed up and strutting, but he wouldn't do it for me :P so I'll have to try again another time, haha

I herd them...they actually do pretty good though =o)
Butter is pretty fascinated with them, but he doesn't bug them too much....he does try to eat their food though!
~Kluane

4 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

I love the pictures, Kluane.
You are going to be a farmer girl yet!

~Kluane said...

Aww, thanks Mrs. Kim! I would sure love to be a farmer girl =o)

neverletmeforget said...

but I always thought you where a silly goose kind of girl ;o) hey I have that same purple shirt only it's orange...I heard you got it on clearance and freddys? nice going =o)

~Kluane said...

Kriss- Haha, yes I supposed I am a silly goose :P but I still don't like geese.

Oh nice! I saw a blue one like it, but not an orange one.