Kluane, I finally listened to your harp video (I am very bad about watching blog videos). You sound so good! Was it very hard to learn? Want to know something funny? I was listening to your video and George Winston was playing on your blog but I didn't know it and I was like "Wow it looks like it's playing without her touching the strings and it sounds good but it doesn't really sound like it all goes together" and then when you got up and walked away at then end and the music kept playing I figured it out. : ) Aren't I so silly? So I listened to it again and it sounded much better. :)
Caitlin, I've been playing for about 8 months :) thanks for the comment!
Bekah, I'm glad you finally watched it :) yes you are silly, in fact you are hilarious, hahaha I can barely play George Winston on the piano much less the harp :P :D
9 comments:
That was really pretty, I love the sound of it. Now I wanna play the harp!
loved the music, I even opened a new tab so that I could keep listening!-Natasha
Yay! A harp video! :D You have learned so quickly it seems. The music is beautiful. Keep playing,
Tori
Wow, that was really good!! ALOT better than I could do!! ;)
Wonderful!!! It was beautiful!! You're learning so fast and it sounds so pretty......more please!!
That's so beautiful! How long have you been playing?
Caitlin
PR Manager|CollegePlus
Caitlin.Muir@collegeplus.org
Kluane, I finally listened to your harp video (I am very bad about watching blog videos). You sound so good! Was it very hard to learn? Want to know something funny? I was listening to your video and George Winston was playing on your blog but I didn't know it and I was like "Wow it looks like it's playing without her touching the strings and it sounds good but it doesn't really sound like it all goes together" and then when you got up and walked away at then end and the music kept playing I figured it out. : ) Aren't I so silly? So I listened to it again and it sounded much better. :)
Caitlin,
I've been playing for about 8 months :) thanks for the comment!
Bekah,
I'm glad you finally watched it :) yes you are silly, in fact you are hilarious, hahaha I can barely play George Winston on the piano much less the harp :P :D
Thanks for the comments everyone!
4-H pictures??? :D
Post a Comment