Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter Recital- February 11, 2011

Teague and I had our winter recital last weekend. We both played two pieces, but due to the fact that I didn't know about the recital till the week before, and I didn't start memorizing my first piece till about 5 days before the recital, my first piece has been edited out because it was rather. . . .rough :P :D hehe 
Enjoy!




5 comments:

Aimee said...

Teague is so cute and sounded really good too! I liked your song (and the name of it=D)

P.S. I like your new blog design!

Sharon said...

Great job, Kluane! :D

blondevue... said...

Teriffic playing Kluane! Your song was pretty. Teague did a good job he sure is growing up!

Ericka said...

Hey! I don't even remember how I found your blog...but I just wanted to say I love listening to your playlist :) Caledonia is my most FAVORITE Celtic Woman song! :D

AshleyGirl said...

You did so good! That was awesome! :) I think that its so cool that you and all of your siblings play an instrument and are really good :)

Ashley