Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

These are just a few things that I'm hoping to work towards and accomplish this year.
  • Memorize the book of Philippians
  • Take one test a month (CLEP, DSST etc.)
  • Start writing letters again
  • Complete the 365 Day Challenge
  • Get my drivers license (If I accomplish this, there will be great rejoicing in my family and church...)
  • Visit Phil, Jenn and the boys in Washington
  • Carry out as best I can, these two Bible verses. “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.” –Galatians 6:10 and “Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” -1 Timothy 4:12

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what the Lord does in 2012.


~Kluane

5 comments:

Beka said...

Awesome goals, Kluane! Several of those are my own as well :) I'll write you letters if you want to give me your address ;) Praying this year is a great one for you and that the Lord grows you and draws you closer to Himself!

Phil McBroom said...

Hmmmmm, I fail to see:

"visit Phil and Jenn at Fort Lewis."

~Kluane said...

Definitely Beka! I'll get you my address.

You're right Phil, that is ON MY LIST to do. I did say this was "just a few things" ;) I'll edit my post though cuz that's a very important one :D :D

Grammie Kim said...

I am sure you will do fantastic at the list you have shared. You always do great things when you put your mind to it, SG.

...and the driving thing...yeah...get it done. ;)

Jenn said...

I like the visit Phil, Jenn, and boys one....but I think that memorizing Philippians and living out the bible verses are the best!