I had to post here, if only for the reason of being able to have a 'unique opinion'. :D I like your gingerbread man story! It's brief, tasty, and entertaining. ;) You know how some people say that "the world is being taken over by gingerbread" (referring to the vast amount of gingerbread men every Christmas)? Well, you're doing your part to not allow that to happen. Kudos to you. ;)
7 comments:
I like picture stories. :) Very entertaining. Hope you are enjoying your Christmas holidays!
I had to post here, if only for the reason of being able to have a 'unique opinion'. :D I like your gingerbread man story! It's brief, tasty, and entertaining. ;) You know how some people say that "the world is being taken over by gingerbread" (referring to the vast amount of gingerbread men every Christmas)? Well, you're doing your part to not allow that to happen. Kudos to you. ;)
Your blog also says you don't mind when people comment more than once........ ^_^
BUT HE HAD A FAMILY! O______O
Mrs. Kim, I am VERY much enjoying my Christmas holidays! :)
Robbie....you always have a unique opinion :P
Kar, don't worry. His family wasn't left out :D
"Kar, don't worry. His family wasn't left out :D"
You heartless fiend D=<
But Kar! It's every gingerbread person's destiny to be eaten!
Post a Comment