My tummy's still trying to digest all the food from yesterday=) We watched "Meet The Robensons" yesterday,Jonny liked it but Davy got bored of it pretty fast=)
Yes, we do have chickadees.. Not where we live though. We do see house sparrows, mocking birds, and cow birds, grackles, ravens..... And so on..... Have you ever seen a Painted Bunting? Oh my!!!! They are the most prettiest birds I've ever seen! We don't have them where we live but when we were camping, we put up bird feeders, m and he visited us regularly. Did you know by mom had a blog? Type in: www.rabbittrails59.blogspot.com She has some pictures up of me too... So you can see how I look NOW! Lydia~ (OOOOO!! Long comment! ;) hope you like it!
Well....I really like your blog. I love your background too. I can't figure out how to get that one on mine. Maybe you can show me... :0) I put you in my favorites so I can look at your blog and keep up with you. Miss Jenn
6 comments:
My tummy's still trying to digest all the food from yesterday=) We watched "Meet The Robensons" yesterday,Jonny liked it but Davy got bored of it pretty fast=)
Yes, we do have chickadees.. Not where we live though. We do see house sparrows, mocking birds, and cow birds, grackles, ravens..... And so on..... Have you ever seen a Painted Bunting? Oh my!!!! They are the most prettiest birds I've ever seen! We don't have them where we live but when we were camping, we put up bird feeders, m and he visited us regularly.
Did you know by mom had a blog? Type in:
www.rabbittrails59.blogspot.com
She has some pictures up of me too... So you can see how I look NOW!
Lydia~
(OOOOO!! Long comment! ;) hope you like it!
Well....I really like your blog. I love your background too. I can't figure out how to get that one on mine. Maybe you can show me... :0) I put you in my favorites so I can look at your blog and keep up with you. Miss Jenn
I'd help you but I don't know when=o) it's really easy though. Did you show Jonny and Davey the pictures of the bunny? Thanks for commenting,
Kluane
Your blog is looking Christmasy(is that even a word?)....when are you gonna post somthin new???
~me~
I love your templet!
Lydia~
Post a Comment