"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
I voted on Andy Griffiths. ~Me~
I voted on, Westerns... It depends on what kind they are.... I LOVE Bonanza's!( I have no earthly idea how to spell that... it might be right or it might be wrong...) Of course I don't like any of the BAD ones! Who would??????? Well, not ME!Lydia~
Yes I like Bonanza too. But I also like The Lone Ranger and Red Ryder.Have you ever seen those? Kluane
I voted for mysteries...
I've seen Lone Ranger..... I don't know about Red Ryder....Lydia~
I didn't know you liked mysteries? what kind?`k`
Oh Calder voted on Andy Griffiths too.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I voted on Andy Griffiths.
~Me~
I voted on, Westerns... It depends on what kind they are.... I LOVE Bonanza's!( I have no earthly idea how to spell that... it might be right or it might be wrong...)
Of course I don't like any of the BAD ones! Who would??????? Well, not ME!
Lydia~
Yes I like Bonanza too. But I also like The Lone Ranger and Red Ryder.
Have you ever seen those?
Kluane
I voted for mysteries...
I've seen Lone Ranger..... I don't know about Red Ryder....
Lydia~
I didn't know you liked mysteries?
what kind?
`k`
Oh Calder voted on Andy Griffiths too.
Post a Comment