"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Just for Krista=o)
This is for Kriss, because she told me she checks my blog, "Like a million times a day!!" That's what she said and if she doesn't comment on here I'll know it's not true=o) Hee Hee Have a good day, Kluane
Ok so here's my long comment for you(since you loooooooove to get long comments). I actually didn't get to check your blog like a million times today cause I went to town. I voted for "I love lucy" cause they are SO funny, but I like Andy Griffiths and a few westerns too. Was that long enough? ;o)
2 comments:
Ok so here's my long comment for you(since you loooooooove to get long comments). I actually didn't get to check your blog like a million times today cause I went to town.
I voted for "I love lucy" cause they are SO funny, but I like Andy Griffiths and a few westerns too.
Was that long enough? ;o)
very looooong exasperated sigh=o)
I guess it is
Post a Comment