Thursday, December 4, 2008

Horses and Bunnies=o)

Hey everyone....I was too lazy to just upload the pictures it's faster this way....

The music on this Smilebox is called Dancing Horse (I know...I know...he wasn't dancing...but I fits the mood huh!) It's by a guy named David Anthony he plays the piano and he doesn't write his music down....so I can't get any of it to play myself...I just have to enjoy it this way....

Click to play Winter 2008 Horse back ridi
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

This one is about our rabbits....When you watch it if you click on the pictures, some of them get bigger, and there is one movie, but there is alot of background noise so you might want to turn it down a little bit...Enjoy!

Click to play Bunnies
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

~Kluane

10 comments:

Aimee said...

Your making me want to get a bunny!

~Kluane said...

Please want one=o) You can have Fleetscut=o)

Aimee said...

Tell my dad=D hehe;D

blondevue... said...

The slideshow was so good Kluane! I really enjoyed watching it, and think I'll watch it again tomorrow! :) Your picture on the (Funny) one, was awesome!
Thanks for posting, I will show Ashley tomorrow, she will love them almost as much I do, I am sure! =)
Love and Miss you,
Tori

Jenn said...

I loved the video of you cantering...That was really neat...Talon says NEIGHHHHH!!!

Aimee said...

I'm having a hard time choosing which song to vote for on your poll=D But I think my favorite Christmas song(you didn't have it on your poll) is "In the Bleak Midwinter"!

~Kluane said...

That's because I don't like In the Bleak Midwinter....=o) You can vote on my new poll though=o)

Anonymous said...

I want a bunny TOO!!!! :)
It hasn't gotten above the 30's today down here! It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo cold and rainy and windy! I LOVE this kind of weather! There's little snow flurries outside right now!!!
Lydia Rose~

Aimee said...

Kluane, you need a option on your new poll of "All of the above"=D

Jenn said...

my e-mail starts with pj if you know how to do the rest than it's pretty easy. If not just give me a call. Miss Jenn