"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Camping...=o)
This is what the cabin looks like...
There were three beavers out there and this little one was showing off for us=o)
The kids played "Guess Who" almost the whole time they were inside=o) The Humphrey kids came out the last night and it was tons of fun...you can read about it here
Yea!! You posted!I've been waiting=) Weren't the beavers cute=) I'm glad you guys got to go, I can't wait till we go(when ever that will be=D) you guys will have to visit us=) Aimee
hello kluane :] i haven't commented on your blog for a loooonnngg time! sorry :S you have ALOT of pictures! haha, your cabin looks cool :] i keep on messing up with my typing! gahh, i'm not doing it very good right now! [that was bad grammar right?] haha. you take a long time to answer my emails, :[ the puppy that your babysitting is really cute :] ggrr, i wish that Grandma and Grandpa's 50th wedding aniversary would hurry up and come! to bad we'd be really old huh? :[ well, this is a pretty long comment, so i'm going to go now :] I LOVE YOU! ~Caity
2 comments:
Yea!! You posted!I've been waiting=) Weren't the beavers cute=) I'm glad you guys got to go, I can't wait till we go(when ever that will be=D) you guys will have to visit us=)
Aimee
hello kluane :]
i haven't commented on your blog for a loooonnngg time!
sorry :S
you have ALOT of pictures! haha, your cabin looks cool :]
i keep on messing up with my typing! gahh, i'm not doing it very good right now!
[that was bad grammar right?]
haha.
you take a long time to answer my emails, :[
the puppy that your babysitting is really cute :]
ggrr, i wish that Grandma and Grandpa's 50th wedding aniversary would hurry up and come!
to bad we'd be really old huh? :[
well, this is a pretty long comment, so i'm going to go now :]
I LOVE YOU!
~Caity
Post a Comment