Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Recital

This is Joyka playing Be Still My Soul



This is me playing It is Well With My Soul

This is me playing Rhapsodie

This is Teague playing Honeybee and Jonah




Joyka and I in our matching dresses=o) Joyka's not really that much taller then me...she just had heels on=o)

Aimee and Krista....Krista's shirt wasn't really orange...it just turned that color in the picture. It was actually a really pretty pinkish/peach color.
~Kluane~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could play the piano! But you play it really good! ;) I LOVE your dress! Its sooo pretty!
Lydia~

neverletmeforget said...

I still want one of those dresses in pink ;o) That was a pretty fun recital wasn't it? You did SO well =o)

~Kluane said...

Lydia,
I didn't know you didn't know=o)? Yes...I play the piano...I've been playing for about 10 years. Thank you...my grandma made my dress.

Krista,
Would you make and wear the dress if you had the pattern? It was a pretty fun recital. I think you were the best one this year though. I was listening to the recital music, and when you played your classic it sounded like something off of a proffesional Classic CD...

Anonymous said...

Dear Kluane,
is this one recent enough?
I didn't know.. so I guessed :]
Your dress is pretty, but you don't seem happy, your smile is a "hurry-up-and-take-the-picture" smile!
Haha, it seems kind of funny xD.
I hope you have a good day :D

~Caity

~Kluane said...

Dear Caitlin,
Yes this one was recent enough=o) Yeah, there were three people taking pictures all at one time so I was getting kind of annoyed from trying to figure out who to smile at=o)
Kluane

Anonymous said...

Helloooo
whats up?
[and no that does not mean "whats up with not writing me?"
hahahhaha.
guess what i am making right now?
i am making tacos :]
yummmmyyyy
hahahaha
well, i better go and check on the meat :]


love you!


~Caity