Friday, May 23, 2008

More horseback riding lessons=o)

I'm lunging Splash at a trot in this movie...




Now...I'm attempting to mount him bareback...last week I jumped up on his back and almost fell off=o) I think I actually like riding bareback better then with a saddle though...

I don't know why...but for some reason I was making faces in all the pictures mom took=o) but it wasn't because I wasn't having fun....=o)



In this picture...I look like I'm riding really fast or something...but I was trotting down a hill...=o)

~Kluane~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would be scared to ride a horse bareback... Especially a BIG horse. Splash doesn't look like THAT big of a horse.... Or at least not pictures and videos! ;P
Lydia~

neverletmeforget said...

oh how cool! I bet you had a blast =o) He is a cute horsie..

Aimee said...

You look so serious=D
Aimee

~Kluane said...

Lydia,
I thought I would be scared to ride him bareback too, but once I got on him and got used to the feel of it, it wasn't so scary.

Krista,
I do have a blast...every time I go!=o) I know...he's adorable!! I love his mane, it's part white and part black=o)

Aimee,
I think it was because I was concentrating really hard on trying to sit right and rein right and stuff like that...but Mom said I was making a face in almost every picture!=o)

Anonymous said...

Why is Tobi's blog on the list of "friendly blogs" list????

~Kluane said...

Bekah,
Well...umm...I'm not exactly sure=o) I just put most of the blogs I look at on there...but his should probably be under a different heading, titled:
"Unfriendly Blogs"
Hehe=o)
Is this the first time you've looked at my blog or something? 'cause I've had that on there for a while...
Kluane