Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jane!!

So when the Humphrey's went on their Special Vacation we got to watch Bekah's adorable puppy!

Jane, Isn't she soooo cute!?
This ball was bigger then her head but she would just sink her teeth into it and shake it around=o) She could barely lift it but this is a picture of the one time she did=o)
So....this is a looooooooooong story, but Butter was like super hyper around her, but when we finally got him settled down we could get some cute pictures. Jane would chew on his lip and pounce on him and stuff...it was really cute=o)
She found Butter's special bean bag, and when he wasn't inside the house she would go play in it=o)
Jane found one of Butter's bones and really liked it, but I thought this was a super cute picture=o)
Anyways there's my post for Aimee...=o) since its "our turn now" =o)

~Kluane~

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Awww shes so cute! Shes getting to be a stinker. It's like the terrible two's=D I'm glad you guys got to puppy-sit her, over night too!=)
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Thats TOO cute!
When we had our dog Boomer, we had another little dog named Coonrod... They really liked to play!
We gave Coonrod to a family in the church.... They really liked him. Every time that we would go over there, Coonrod would jump around like crazy! He was sOOoo cute!

On Monday, we found out that Coonrod had died. :( :( :( :( :( I was sooo sad even though he wasn't our dog anymore..... I was really sad! But Jane is reallllllyyyy cute! ;P
Lydia~

~Kluane said...

Aimee,
She was a stinker when she was at our house too=o) I even spanked her once, and she didn't even put her tail down! I'm glad we got to too, it was really fun=o)

Lydia,
How come you gave Coonrad away? I'm sorry he died, do you have any dogs now?

Anonymous said...

Kluane, he was mom's dog and mom wanted a little dog, but he got wayyyyy bigger then a little dog.... If you know what I mean.. No, we don't have any dogs right now... But we did about,,,, two months ago... She wasn't REALLY our dog but I found her with a black lab.. ( A verrrryyyy skinny black lab!) She looked like a Dachshund.. But she was black with little white spots on her face... she was sooo cute! we went though a couple of names to name her.. Like, Diamond, Gaudinzia, ( i think this is Italian for Joy Of Living) then we finally settled for Missy... We called the Dog catcher to come and take the dogs. When he whistled for the dogs to come to him, they just looked at him and wagged there tails. So I had to call them to the guy... When i called them, they went right to me! It was sooo sweet! But mom decided to keep the Missy.. We were going to put her in the paper of course. So the guy drove away with Missy's buddy in the police car. I think she missed him because she tried to follow the car...
When we put her in our back yard, the first thing she did was look for a way to get out! ( which was not very hard! :)) so we went through a few days... Then one of my sister's boss's daughter came and looked at the puppy to see if they wanted it... And they did! I was sad and happy at the same time! But i knew she got a good home!
There!!! How's THAT for a long comment?!?!?!? I know i probably spelled something wrong in all that...
Lydia~