Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cute kids





These are some pictures Mom took on Easter Sunday. Aren't they cute=o)




11 comments:

~Kluane said...

Jonny has a Mcbroom look on his face in that picture.
He looks just like Mr. Phil!!=o)

Kassandra said...

Awww, I love those kids, 'specially my little Tater Tot. :o)

Kluane, you never did tell me whether I got the pictures queston right! :o) Talk to you later.

~Kluane said...

Oh sorry (nervous giggle). Yes you got them right. Kluane

Aimee said...

HYey kluane i finally figured out how to put a picture on my profile. do you like it?
Aimee=)

~Kluane said...

Yes. Can you show me how pleeeeease!! I know what picture I want to put on there. I bet you can guess what kind of picture I'll put on there. Kluane

Aimee said...

Probably one of you on a horse=) (am i right?) well kriss helped me with it maybe on friday she can help you=)

~Kluane said...

Kassandra, you didn't vote on my poll)o= I'm hurt. just kidding. Kluane

Kassandra said...

I'm sorry! I can't ever make up my mind which one I would choose! :o)

Kassandra said...

OK, I voted! :o) I actually didn't see your poll before. Sorry. :o( I voted "beach cottage theme" because that is how I plan on decorating my room when I have a home of my own some day. :o) Blue walls, bleached wood, the whole works. :o) I can't wait. :o)

~Kluane said...

Cool! I'll have to come see it.
Kluane

Kassandra said...

Well, when I get my own home, and I get my room decorated, I'll invite you over, so you can see it. :o)