Hi everybody,
This is my first blog as you can see, so everything I write for now might sound kind of funny because I don't quiet have the hang of it but I hope you enjoy it anyway.
You are probably all thinking "Lady Marguerite"" who does she think she is! Some kind of snob or something" Well this name is actually from one of my favorite books The Scarlet Pimpernel this lady is the wife of a lazy lord and she ends up finding some amazing stuff out about him. If you've never read this book I think you really should read it.
Now about my blog name... well I like Classical music, Classic books, and just about anything else you could think of as being classical. So mom today was helping me choose a blog name and she suggested Classical Girl I really liked it and ended up doing my whole blog around that name. That is why I have a kind of old fashioned looking background.
Well that's probably enough for tonight.
Vale
(that means farewell in Latin.)
1 comment:
Hi Kluane!! I love The Scarlet Pimpernel! It's one of my absolute favorite books of all time!!
Now dont laugh, but what is Pumpkin Butter? I mean, what do you use it on? It sound really good. :O)
Miss you, I can't believe how grown up you are, I still remember when you were in my SS class...I guess I'm getting really old now... :O(
Rebekah
Post a Comment