Me and Cappuccino. And Star, Freckles, and grumpy Dakota are in the background.
Yee Haw!! I feel like a real cowgirl. (I'm just missing the hat) =o) Star looooooves to pose for the camera.
Pretty flowers, pretty horses, not as pretty girl=o) 
Well I guess that's enough horse pictures. There are lots more but I keep forgeting not everybody likes horses as much as me=o)
see you all later.
Vale
(Farewell)
~Kluane~

6 comments:
The girl is the prettiest! Love, Mom
No not every one is as obsessed with horses as you are(kidding, of course=) and you are just as pretty as the horses(a lot prettier actually=)seeya at archery tomorrow(hopefuly shooting with you=) Aimee
Looks fun. Horses always kinda scare me because they're so big, but it's always cool to see the cowboys riding them in the movies and stuff. I'll be seeing you tomorrow archery bud! Aimee might be able to shoot with us too!! =D
I used to like horses a lot...until I got one. :o)
Kluane!!!
Are you ever going to post anything new? Hee Hee
Aimee=o)
Hey!! I posted the day before yesterday. You haven't posted for a long time. =o)
Post a Comment