Well I was going to vote on scuba diving(even though I can't swim) but Aimee already voted and you can only vote once on this computer! Remember how we went swimming(if you can call it that) at Chena lakes? That was so much fun huh? All accept for the swimmers itch!(I hate that stuff!) Did you ever get it? well anyways cool blog(I love the latin!).... Maybe the next time you come over I can help you work on it if there is anything you want to add to it and don't know how =o) see ya tomorrow, Krista
2 comments:
Cool! you started a blog! Kriss can probably help you get the picture better:)
Aimee:)
Well I was going to vote on scuba diving(even though I can't swim) but Aimee already voted and you can only vote once on this computer! Remember how we went swimming(if you can call it that) at Chena lakes? That was so much fun huh? All accept for the swimmers itch!(I hate that stuff!) Did you ever get it?
well anyways cool blog(I love the latin!)....
Maybe the next time you come over I can help you work on it if there is anything you want to add to it and don't know how =o)
see ya tomorrow,
Krista
Post a Comment