Friday, October 19, 2007

For Mrs. Rebekah Lewis

Hi Mrs. Rebekah,
Thanks soooooooooo much for commenting on my blog. I miss you too. I thought Mom, and Dad, and I were the only ones who have ever read the Scarlet Pimpernel? Everybody else just said "Oh I've watched the movie" but I'm sure it can't be as good as the book.
Pumpkin Butter is a lot like Apple Butter (I'm sure you've had that. Right?) and I just eat it on toast or biscuits or anything I would eat jam or jelly on.
I kind of remember being in your SS class but you are not old........I am:0) I'm going to be 14 in November!!! So now you don't have to feel old=)
I wish I could come down and visit you and Suzannah:) but maybe some time.
Kluane

2 comments:

Rebekah L. said...

Hi!! I'm going to have to try this pumpkin butter, it sounds good!!! You are welcome to come visit anytime. :O) I love having visitors...I'm hoping to come back up there next summer. We will see...I have to convince Jeremy first! :O)
Love you...oh, your comment about how old you're going to be didn't exactly help with the old feeling. ;O)
Rebekah

~Kluane said...

Sorry (nervous giggle)
Kluane